Want to be a part of Manchester's next big start up- working on solutions that help us all to live healtheir/happier lives?
After becoming market leaders in the UK and central Europe, my client has now expanded into the USA and Japan. With their rapid growth and ambitious plans they are now on the look out for an ambitious UX Designer who can scope and deliver amazing customer experiences.
Ideally this UX designer will have come from a SaaS business (not essential though) and have a desire to be the "go to person" within in a small but rapidly expanding tech company.
You'll be working closely with the Co Founder of the business (he's from a design background too) and be confident taking requirements from clients, partners and key stakeholders and putting them into brand led conversion optimised designs.
Ideally the UX designer will be used to working with software development teams making sure projects are taken from wire-frame to completion.
- Creative design skills with a strong focus on digital design.
- Experience of responsive web design frameworks
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in delivering prototyped designs and working with other teams to create a final product.
- Experience in user-intent mapping and reporting user journeys.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO, SEM principles.
- Experience of working within a retail or ecommerce business.
- An ability to manage a fast-paced workload and balance requirements.
- Excellent team player.
- Experience in Google Analytics or similar with the ability to report on success in user behaviour.
This is a fast paced SaaS business where the UX designer will have a genuine voice within the management team. In return they are flexible on salary and your background, the main thing is that you have a 'can do' attitude and share their goals.
This business offer genuine flexible hours - as long as you get the work done on time they can fit around your lifestyle.
If you are a UX designer looking for a new challenge in a fast growth SaaS business contact me for an informal/ confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960584452