UI / UX / User Experience Designer
Role: UI / UX - User Experience Designer
About the post-
POST- are recruiting for a UX Designer to work for an exciting multi-channel retailer who are leaders in online fashion retail, across a variety of brands.
The company has built up a long history of providing affordable fashion through multiple delivery channels, with the main focus now being online eCommerce.
The purpose of the role is to design and create the best user experience across multiple sites on all platforms, proposing solutions that provide users with the most effective, efficient and enjoyable experience whilst ensuring that core business goals are achieved.
Reporting to the User Experience Manager, the ideal candidate will support the vision and strategy for UX ensuring changes to the web experience are driven by a user-centric approach.
What we need from you-
- A serious passion for user-centered product design, service design and have demonstrated knowledge of information architecture design, usability, accessibility, user interface and interaction design
- Degree in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, human factors, product design or related field
- A minimum of three years of directly related experience (UX/Product designer or similar)
- Can demonstrate skills in defining, planning and delivering change within a user needs led environment
- Significant expertise in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and suggest UX recommendations
- A proven ability to empathise with users and their needs
- Strong skills in UX tools such as Photoshop and Axure
- Strong understanding of methodologies such as personas, red route analysis, and empathy mapping
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to present/sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- An understanding of theoretical topics such as motivation, cognitive load and hicks law
- Experience in understanding outputs from user and stakeholder research, using insights to shape UX deliverables
- Exposure to designing, planning and facilitating user research
- Experience of working with data analytics to identify new opportunities for improvement and problem areas
- Experience of providing feedback on new ideas and UI/UX changes to a broad range of business stakeholders, with a track record of convincing others to protect the user journey
- Experience with project estimation
- Can work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
What you’ll get-
- Competitive Salary up to £35,000
- 37 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Subsidised car parking
- Discounted clothing and electrical equipment
If you are interested in this job, please submit your CV or get in touch with us ASAP. This job is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details and more job opportunities.