Financial Control Assistant
An opportunity to join a multiple award-winning technology & engineering company in Barnstaple that is developing high profile solutions to variety of sectors. They are seeking a Financial Control Assistant to join the team initially on a one-year fixed term with potential to become permanent thereafter.
To be considered for the role applicants will have:
- Proven experience of processing monthly accounts to trial balance, with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent Excel skills with good MS Office and ERP systems experience advantageous.
- Strong double accounting and reconciliation management.
- Part Qualified in Accountancy, ideally with an interest in Systems.
- Able to commence employment within 1-4 weeks.
If you're looking to join a well-established and highly regarded SME in Barnstaple, going through sustained growth, apply now.
£28,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits and flexitime (1-year fixed term contract)