Newport, South Wales
Do you have experience in designing, coding and modifying websites?
If so, then we have the perfect role for YOU!!!
Your future employer is an innovative, award winning and industry leading company and they want YOU to be part of their large expansion plans.
This vibrant company requires an experienced Web Developer to maintain existing websites (front and back end) and develop new projects for an online conveyancing firm.
Your role will involve:-
- Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Being hands on with design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Fixing bugs in existing projects
- Writing HTML and CSS from scratch.
- Managing domain's DNS settings.
- Deploying website to a website host.
You will have:-
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
- Web Programming Skills
- E-Commerce Knowledge and understanding
- Verbal Communication and written communication
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Knowledge and understanding of Security Principles
- Object-Oriented Design
- Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Multimedia Content Development
- Ability to use API's effectively.
With a salary of circa £35,000/annum
- Pension Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Child Care Vouchers
- Gym Membership
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dental
- Ongoing Training & Development
Interested? Then click that 'APPLY' button!
Still unsure? Then call Mike Goodwin on 01633 254751 - for an informal, confidential chat.
Alternatively, send an up-to-date CV to mike . goodwin @ brookstreet . co . uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81083765