My client is a leading law firm currently looking to recruit a litigation solicitor in the Peterborough area to join an established litigation team.
The ideal litigation solicitors will be responsible for:
- Advising on common law and statutory property claims, including breach of covenants, injunctions, removal of trespassers, landlord and tenant disputes and boundary disputes.
- In addition, having experience in other forms of commercial litigation such as regulatory, contentious probate, shareholder and partnership disputes, and employment litigation.
- Carrying out in an effective, efficient and timely manner the various stages of legal proceedings with the aim of protecting the interests of clients.
- Assuming responsibility for important elements of the work that is handled by a designated partner.
- Operating effectively with clients and their professional and financial advisors - managing specific fields.
- Working under the direction of a partner and receiving assignments with specified objectives.
- Managing client/ matter files
- Managing fee income and collection of bills.
- Assisting and supervising trainees and paralegals.
- Be a qualified solicitor - NQ - up to 5 years pqe.
- Have experience working in a litigation department and dealt with a variety of issues.
- Able to build strong relationships with new and existing clients
If you are potentially interested in applying for this role, please forward a recent CV over to Millie @ Clayton Legal to request further information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81077143