Project Engineer - Medical Devices
PE Global are seeking a Project Engineer to work with our multinational Medical Device client for their location in Blackpool.
The role is an initial 12 month contract, with the distinct possibility of extension.
The primary purpose of this job is to support manufacturing through the continuous development of manufacturing processes and projects to achieve operational targets.
- Deliver key projects to the Value Stream which will positively impact on the key metrics.
- Drive process improvements/capacity increases through new technology/equipment introductions
- Competent in validation requirements on new equipment introductions/processes/process changes
- Identify capital spend budget requirements and manage budget for process improvements.
- Preparation of all relevant manufacturing specifications.
- Preparation and project management of all line extensions/NPI including supporting documentation as reqd.
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline, with 2+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to lead significant projects to completion, on time and within budget
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions
- Experienced in project budget control
- Excellent proven record of Project Management skills.
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date copy of their CV marked for the attention of David.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81083594