Audio Visual Technician - Law Firm - City of London
My client, a leading outsource provider are working on behalf of a top tier Law firm in the city of London. You will be a self-starter, have a flexible, can do attitude and ideally have 1-2 years previous AV experience in similar role, ideally from working within a Law firm. You will work within the client services team and provide AV and IT support to client meetings and events. Hours are 37.5 hours per week and rotate between the hours of 7.30am and 7.30pm Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
- Meeting clients expectations in providing high quality, reactive audio visual and room set up support to all clients
- Manage meeting rooms
- Furniture inventory management
- Monitor meeting rooms soft and hard fixtures, reporting any maintenance or cleaning issues
- Ensure IT equipment is tested and in good working order
- Logging and providing audit reports
- Supporting AV Assistants and the wider team with AV support knowledge
- Provide a high quality service and environment for all clients
- Setting up meeting and conference rooms according to client requests
- Recording of seminars
- Management of the online video conferencing diary
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
Please apply today for immediate consideration!!