I am working on behalf of one of the regions largest Independent Financial Advisory firms who are looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join the existing team. Your varied role will involve providing a full whole of market paraplanning services to our advisers including research, report writing, formulation of advice and liaison with clients and product providers. In particular, they are seeking an individual who has strong interpersonal skills and who is capable of managing their own work flow.
As an experienced Paraplanner, you must be fully qualified and have experience dealing with HNW clients, in order to deliver a first-class level of technical knowledge, particularly within the pensions area. You will have superb suitability report writing skills and a highly professional approach, along with a high degree of technical knowledge of appropriate regulations, procedures, products and general industry knowledge.
The role will include checking CFR’s, liaising with product providers and collating client information, preparing suitability letters and client facing reports. You will carry out full product research and write complex suitability letters ready for the IFA to present to the client. You will predominantly be working with Pensions, investments and inheritance tax planning.
This is a full time position with working hours 9am to 5pm.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
- Experience within a similar role/ environment.
- Minimum qualification requirement: Full certificate in financial planning or equivalent (Level 3), working towards Diploma/Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4).
- Excellent knowledge of Pensions, investments and inheritance tax planning.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly with using Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure.
In return our client will offer you
- Excellent basic salary plus benefits
- The opportunity to add meaningful value to the wealth management firm.
- Friendly office environment
- Career progression
- Discretionary Bonus
- Four times Salary Death in Service
- Income Protection via company Group PHI scheme
- Group Pension Scheme 4% contribution from the company after 3 months service.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been short listed for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.