This is a great opportunity for a Demand planner to move into a corporate FMCG retail business that have strong procedures and processes in place. This opportunity will give you full autonomy of your category.
My client are a growing FMCG business based in Hertford. They are renowned for their innovation and agility and ability to build careers for their staff.
The key responsibilities of the demand planner are -
- Long term and promotional supplier forecasting, order planning and management
- Consistent supplier communication, influencing supply chain efficiency improvements and cost cutting initiatives
- Partnering internal and external supply chain and warehousing and logistics to ensure smooth product flow between supplier and retailer
- Liaise cross functionally with account managers to build internal supplier network, to maximise opportunities across all categories
- Able to hold credible conversations, ensuring value added piece
The Successful Demand Planner will -
- Be from a supply chain background
- Have either worked in a retail environment or a retail facing environment
- Be analytical, numerical and have strong communication skills at all levels
- Be confident presenting findings and suggesting new ways of working with suppliers
- Be driven to add value to the supplier relationship and driven by commercial business return
- Have the ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy and keeping to deadlines
The successful demand planner will be paid competitively from £25,000- £32,000 + package.