This Investment Bank need a replacement Systems Engineer for someone who is due to leave their team.
Alongside the below shopping list of technical competency, I'm looking for someone who can get on with and be involved in escalations and designing and packaging applications.
There are so many projects on the go at present for you to get involved in. New storage going in, network refreshes, upgrading of the entire citrix environment, as well as fixing tickets and maintenance that you would expect.
The team are fantastic - they're humble, smart and well, normal!
Endpoint Engineer Shopping List:
- App-V 5.x packaging
- MSI packaging
- Altiris Deployment Server - Software and OS Deployment
- Active Directory - Group Policy
- AppSense Desktop Now 8.x
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and above
- PowerShell / VB / Batch scripting
- Wyse Device Manager 4.9 and above
- Windows 7 / 10
- Office 2010 / Office 365
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.6
- Citrix XenApp 6.5 / 7.15
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.6
- Citrix NetScaler
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960582416