CHP Engineer required. Our client is a market leading provider of installation and servicing solutions of Gas Engines for power generation and CHP to the renewable energy industry. Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced CHP engineer to join their engineering team based in the East of England covering sites across Cambridge, Norwich and Boston.
Reporting to the Operations Engineer, the CHP Engineer will work as part of the wider team responsible for the installation, maintenance and repairs of Biogas, Natural Gas and Syngas Engines (predominantly CHP Engines) from 30kw upwards. As part of the engineering team, the CHP engineer will work from home to visit client's sites working on all types of gas engines. The engineer will be working primarily independently but with back up and support from the company's multi skilled team if required.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in fault-finding, replacing parts, effecting repairs, diagnosing mechanical failures on a range of gas engines. The company also look for individuals who possess basic electrical skills and have the confidence to fault-find on 24v dc engine control systems and preferably have experience in electrical fault diagnosis up to 415v systems. Further training will be provided as necessary.
CHP Engineer - East Position Overview
CHP engineer required to cover sites across the East of England, responsible for the installation, maintenance and repairs of Biogas, Natural Gas and Syngas Engines (predominantly CHP Engines) from 30kw upwards.
CHP Engineer - East Position Requirements
- Previous field based experience within the generator industry with mechanical and electrical experience.
- Field service experience of Generators, Power Generation, Large Plant, 415v systems.
- Experience with Jenbacher, MAN, MWM or Caterpillar engines would be advantageous
- Experience with Biogas engines essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Based locally to Cambridge, Norwich or Boston
CHP Engineer - East Position Remuneration
- Up to £36,000 basic salary plus overtime depending on experience
- Call Out Rota 1 in 3
- Company Van + Phone/PDA
- Employer Matched Contributory Pension (4%)
- Private Health Care (non-contributory) after 6 months
- 32 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.