Insurance Sales Co-ordinator
Insurance Sales Co-ordinator, Ipswich, £16,000 - £20,000 Plus Commission, Full or Part Time
Due to expansion, a reputable Insurance Broker are looking to recruit an additional Insurance Sales Co-ordinator to join their team in Ipswich.
This role is strategically important to the business and requires somebody with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to use their initiative.
As well as making appointments for the Commercial Field Sales Representatives, you will also be selling Personal insurance products and add-ons to meet the Client's requirements. You will be rewarded for your success via a commission scheme.
Activity for this role will include:
- Review files for past Clients and previous quote cases and attempt to regain or secure business
- Provide telephony support to project sales campaigns to obtain leads or secure appointments for company Representatives
- Understand their brand proposition and establishing relationships with prospective Clients
- Up sell optional extras to new and existing Clients
- Understand competition within the sectors against other Brokers
- Research and understand issues within the sectors
- Maintain and develop the prospect databases
- Create weekly, monthly and annual management information statistics
Successful applicants will posses:
- Previous Insurance/ Financial Services sales experience (Essential)
- Excellent level of confidence on the telephone and ability to establish relationships
- Ability to convey a professional and confident image
- Results orientated attitude, with the ability to cope with rejection
- Track record of making good contact with prospects and rapport building
- Ability to hit targets set
- Good IT skills, particularly with database software, predominantly Excel
- Understanding of databases and their use in business development
- Effective working as a self-starter and cooperatively with team members
- Excellent personal organisation and administration
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to develop their career within a professional and fun Commercial Broking environment. Along with the basic salary they do offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Financial support and reward for professional CII qualifications
- Commission and bonus scheme
Please note that 1 in 4 Saturdays are a requirement (9am - 12.30pm) but will be paid in addition to your basic salary.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960576563