Solution Architect - Up to £90k + bonus - Permanent - Central London
Our client, a global agency that delivers digital transformation, powered by creativity that helps to solve complex business challenges through digital marketing, ecosystems and products, driving digital strength are on the lookout for a next-level Solutions Architect to join the team in the city of London.
The right candidate will be proactive and self-motivated and will demonstrate fantastic communication skills. They will be a proven problem solver who is able to take full ownership of the task at hand.
- Customer facing skills
- Workshops anchoring, requirements management
- As a Commerce Solution Architect you will be responsible for the end to end solution of commerce implementations for our clients.
- You will ensure that client's technical design requirements are appropriately documented, and prioritised in conjunction with the business.
- You will conduct discovery workshops with client and explore their technical landscape.
- You will create interface designs and high level solution designs based on the outcomes of discovery workshops.
- Participate in Agile sprints and help developers understand the solution and provide technical help if needed.
- You will support the clients in developing their strategic roadmap to identify opportunities for improved business performance and to extract maximum value from investments.
- Pre-Sales: You will work closely with Business Development Executives in Pre-sales activities. Prepare RFP response, estimate efforts, conduct demo for the relevant Commerce suit and conduct workshops with clients
- Should have worked as Solution Architect or Technical Architect on any one of the following commerce platforms in the last two years.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP
- Hybris. Oracle ATG, IBM WebSphere
- Commerce Server, Intershop, Venda
- Deep understanding of eCommerce, multichannel, omni-channel domains.
- Either Java or .Net
- Databases either Oracle, SQL Server or any modern DB.
- Overall at least 10 years of IT industry experience, either in consultancies, product companies or with retailers.
- Pre-sales, proposal writing, RFP Analysis
- Knowledge of any CMS platforms (such as Adobe Experience Manager, SiteCore, Episerver, Drupal) or digital marketing platforms (Such as Salesforce, Adobe, SAP) will be an added advantage.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960580953