Business Analyst and Demand Planner - Global remit
The company I am recruiting for has 6,000 employees globally, and 200 employees in the UK. As Business Analyst and Demand Planner you will report into the Global Finance Director. This position is new to the business. It has a global remit and the expectation is that you will develop sales order processing and demand planning for this part of the organisation.
This role will be perfect for a highly analytical demand planning expert, with a lot of exposure to the S&OP process, who can deliver process change. Collaboration and engagement with other functions and countries is key in the role so strong communication is a must.
* Provide analysis to all functions across the business to improve decision making and business performance
* Work with various data sources across the globe to produce a demand plan that will feed into the S&OP process. Present the demand plan to the leadership team on a monthly basis
* Collaborate with the UK manufacturer to ensure inventory is at the optimum level
* Coordinate the sku rationalisation and product discontinuation processes
* Be the go to person within the business unit for reports on a global basis by product, region and brand
The successful candidate will:
* Have previous experience as a demand planner with S&OP exposure
* have an incredibly strong analytical mind-set with a high level of excel, and ideally access
* Have the ability to problem solve and get to the crux of the issue by using strong influencing skills and succinct communication
* Be pro-active and self-motivated. You will be working with people who are not used to working with demand planners / supply chain. You will need to be persistent to get the right information from the right people.
* Be comfortable presenting to senior leaders
This is a cool opportunity to join an organisation that have ambitious growth plans, and an excellent opportunity if you would like a role that gives you global exposure.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.