Head of Sales - UK & Benelux MarTech Omni-channel London
Having made a number of hires this year, the growth of this MarTech vendor continues. Do you have what it takes to be a successful sales leader here?
- Well known, respected, global MarTech & Omni-Channel provider who were named by Forrester as a 'best newcomer’ in their space!
- More than 600 brands across retail, travel, automotive, publishing and financial services use this companies platform.
- Although they have 10 offices across the US & Europe and clients in over 30 countries, they still feel like a medium sized start-up business.
- Sales leadership role to manage, motivate & grow a high-performing team of 10+ sales people who are based across UK & Benelux regions.
- The team is currently made up of Enterprise Sales, Partner Managers and BDRs, with plans to increase headcount over the next year.
- This is a hands-on leadership role where you will participate and lead in client prospect meetings as required.
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and coaching direct reports in terms of strategies to drive closure.
- Based in Central London and able to travel across the UK/EMEA.
The Ideal Candidate
- 10 years + senior sales (Hunter) background with at least 3 years + working in a sales leadership/sales operations role.
- Strong MarTech background (Omni-Channel, AI, Automation, CX/Analytics of interest).
- Successfully managed sales teams of 10+ people including enterprise sales people.
- Hands on leadership style and not afraid to get your hands dirty!
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast paced environment.
What You Get
- £120k-£140k basic salary + OTE & benefits.
- All travel expenses paid.
- The chance to join a well-established company with a start-up feel!
- 3-4 stage process, looking for someone to start ASAP!
- If you feel you can make a difference in this role/company, please click apply now!
Job code 10744