SEN Primary school Teacher required immediate start in Coventry
This EBD special school located in the heart of Coventry requires a strong and spirited, experienced SEN Teacher that has previously worked within a Pupil Referral Unit or with challenging students in small groups. This is an EBD Teaching role so you should be able to teach to KS2 Curriculum.
- Experience teaching children with SLD, PMLD and ASD.
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Creative & inspiring attitude.
- The desire and ability to work on an individual and team basis.
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81063119