Our client is one of the leading providers of specialist adult care in the UK, with the purpose being to make a real and lasting difference for everyone they support. Priding themselves on offering the highest standards of person-centred care within safe and homely environments.
The service is for adults aged 18 years and over but can accommodate individuals who are 17 years old going through a transition from Children's Services and have been identified via the Transforming Care Agenda.
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment, whilst offering robust furnishings
- Four apartment style studio rooms with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) kitchen units and en-suite bedrooms to promote independence, whilst maintaining safety
- Four large en-suite bedrooms
- A very spacious and modern kitchen, lounge and dining area with patio doors leading onto a large, secure garden
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
Our client is looking for a Support Worker to support individuals, to join an award-winning team, who recently were awarded the Laingn Buisson Social Care Award for outstanding Supported Living. You will be flexible, as the position will include shift work and sleep-ins, have a great sense of humour, be able to listen, patient, and most of all be passionate about person centred support
The role will involve you directly supporting individuals to achieve outcomes, hopes and dreams. You will play a key role in; building confidence and self-esteem, encouraging daily living skills, supporting with household duties, the administration of medication, assisting with personal hygiene, and having fun.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will be dedicated and passionate about helping people and have a real interest in improving the lives of others. We are looking for fun, caring, compassionate and dedicated people to join the team of support workers.
You will also have -
- Diploma Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Great team player
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support
- Strong "can do" attitude
The quality of our client's employees is what sets them apart in delivering excellence. As you look after their service users, they in turn will look after you.
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
At Healthier Recruitment we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.