Marketing & Events Coordinator
Job title: Marketing & Events Coordinator
Location: City of London
Length of contract: Permanent
Square One Resources are looking for an experienced Marketing and Events Coordinator on a permanent, full time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who want to further their career in marketing and progress with the company.
Square One have provided Specialist Recruitment services to the IT and ERP sectors since 1995.
Based in London's bustling Devonshire Square, we have over 120 employees and multiple specialised teams working on an international scale.
Square One is renowned for having the best working culture in IT recruitment. If you haven't already noticed, we have our own way of doing things.
Everything we do is determined by our desire to be independent. It's our culture and agility that makes us successful in what we do.
Key responsibilities -
- Work closely with business leaders and suppliers to coordinate internal and external events
- Implement social media strategies and update channels with relevant company information and event promotions
- Manage job board usage and reporting
- Manage branded merchandise & collateral
- Create company presentations
- Collection of reviews from clients and candidates
We are looking for a candidate with experience in:
- Marketing, digital and/or events
- Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator
- Social Media strategies
- Google Analytics
- A Degree or Diploma in Events management/Marketing Communications
- Knowledge of recruitment services
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted Dental care
- Taste card
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Travel insurance