Payments Support Analyst
Payments Support Analyst - SWIFT
One of our leading confsultants is looking for a Payments Support Analyst. An application and batch support role involving the management of SWIFT Alliance Access, SafeWatch Reporting & Filtering, for the processing of CHAPS and International payments along with Securities Lending instructions
The requirement is for a strong Support Analyst to join the Implementations support team. It will require the individual to :
- Understand the I AM Risk principles and follow and promote the risk culture within your area of responsibility
- In carrying out your role, be responsible for identifying, assessing, managing and reporting risk using the appropriate Company procedures and channels.
- Provide hands-on BAU support including early/late rotas.
- Take ownership of assigned projects within the team
- Assist in implementation of business projects.
- Provide intraday and overnight support for Payments related applications.
- Ensure that DR Requirements are met.
- Monitor the performance of resources and make proactive decisions about methods to improve the use of resources.
- Coordinate with other application & infrastructure support teams to ensure the delivery of infrastructure components, application software upgrades and services (servers, databases, storage, OS + configurations + patches, firewall requirements, etc…)
- Monitor and report on Payment processing volumes
- Support of applications in Production, DR & Test environments
- Assist other IT & Business Teams with the completion of Internal & External Audits.
Knowledge and skills required:
SWIFT Alliance Access
Payment & International Securities processing knowledge
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.