Assessor - Birmingham
Anyone can offer you a job, WE want to offer you a future!
- Quality over quantity – manageable caseloads.
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
- Flexible and supportive working ethos.
- Warm and friendly working environment.
- Passionate colleagues and great team spirit
- Laptop and mobile provided.
- Home based and then visiting learners covering assigned areas.
- £19-21k base plus commission.
- Excellent benefits including: Company Car, Commission, Private Medical Insurance, Generous Holiday Entitlement, Childcare vouchers and profit share.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate success continuously! We work hard and we have fun along the way!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to employ additional Assessors to deliver our range of qualifications to Childcarers across England.
About the role…
As an Assessor, you’ll draw on your experience of working with children and your ability to coach and enthuse people to support learners through their training. You’ll be travelling around your area to different settings, liaising with managers and carrying out assessments, so having your own transport is essential.
What we look for…
- A1 Award (or equivalent)
- TAQA (or equivalent)
- NVQ L3+ qualification (or equivalent) in childcare
- Previous assessing experience within the childcare sector.
- Full, Clean UK Driving Licence + access to own car for work
- Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement
- Strong IT Skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage various projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Embodies the Parenta 4C’s:
Demonstrates Commitment to goals and personal growth.
Not afraid to Challenge something that doesn’t work and confident to share new ideas.
Works Collaboratively with others.
Connected to and passionate about your profession and Parenta’s vision
It’s a busy role with a mix of appointments, admin and keeping up to date with the latest policies and procedures. Time-management and organisational skills are as essential as a positive outlook and self-motivation!
If you would like more information or have a confidential chat before submitting your application then please call Danielle Randall in the HR Department.
We look forward to having you on board!
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individual regardless of their race, gender, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
NB: No Recruitment Agencies please!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960569374