Junior Project engineer
Our client are a medium sized engineering firm who are looking to recruit a Degree qualified project engineer to join the team.
Our client are currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and focussed Project Engineer to join the Engineering team. This exciting new role will be based at the site in Trafford Park and would suit a recent engineering graduate with a few years’ experience under their belt.
DUTIES OF ROLE
• Analysis and assessment of process problems.
• Design and scope project solutions.
• Investigate and prove technology improvements in current standard processes.
• Prepare project case for CAPEX submission.
• Technically facilitate project implementation, eventually project manage implementation.
• Support technical development projects into a manufacturing environment.
• Implement technical and design changes into a manufacturing environment.
• Support the establishment of manufacturing engineering processes and documentation.
• Implement business and operational improvement changes into multiple production processes.
• Generate technical reports based on project investigations.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Mechanical, electrical, or manufacturing engineering to B.Eng. or M.Eng.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• IT literate, standard MS Office packages
• CAD/engineering drawing capable
• Working knowledge of drawing and Gantt packages
Salary is between 22k and 25k.
To apply please forward your cv in word format.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960570792