Senior Payroll Software Consultant
Senior Payroll Software Consultant
Location independent role with travel to customer sites in the UK.
My client is a global business software company that creates, delivers and supports adaptable software and services worldwide. They help dynamic organisations manage their business needs effectively and strive to set the global standard for business solutions that help dynamic organisations to embrace change - simply, quickly and cost effectively.
They provide innovative, award-winning ERP software and services that help organisations streamline and automate their Business processes from accounting and procurement to HR, Payroll and CRM. With a global customer base, they are well placed to deliver ERP solutions to new prospects and existing customers.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Payroll Software Consultant to join the busy and growing HR / Payroll Consultancy team.
What you need to know about the Senior Payroll Software Consultant role
Their HR and payroll products have seen significant growth both as part of multi-suite deals as well as stand alone. This is a genuine opportunity to join a growing and financially secure business.
You will be a consummate communicator, professional, very friendly, personable, with a good sense of humour and a passion for the benefits that integrated payroll solutions can bring in the enterprise arena. You will be easy to get on with, a team player in the fullest sense of the term.
Responsibilities for the Senior Payroll Software Consultant
- Implementation of enterprise payroll business software
- Oversite of payroll build and GL files
- Training of customers either at a customer site or in one of the training locations
- Assisting with the production of training material to support customer needs
- Provision of ad hoc consultancy services on customer site
- Provision of advice and guidance on the best use of functionality
- To assist customers in defining their business requirements through workshops and consultancy using presentational and analytical skills
- To communicate with the Project Manager and other relevant members of the project team, on progress and issues arising during the life of the project
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of Payroll developments, and be prepared to share them with both customers and colleagues as applicable.
- To maintain an awareness of other company software modules and reporting tools and their impact on Payroll and HR
Essential requirements for the Senior Payroll Software Consultant
- A thorough understanding of payroll processes and legislative requirements
- Professional Qualification (Payroll related, CIPP)
- Must have completed a number of full lifecycle payroll software implementations and builds with enterprise customers
- Must be comfortable with implementing and building a new payroll system and associated GL files as part of an integrated ERP solution.
- Ideally you will have vendor side experience with Payroll within products such as Deltek, IFS, Netsuite, Oracle / Peoplesoft, SAP, Unit4 Business World (Agresso)
- Basic understanding of SQL and database structures
- Good communication skills at all levels both with customers and internally
- Have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude, taking ownership for the resolution of issues
- Proactive, can achieve deadlines in accordance with strict timetables
- Must be committed to frequent travel (3-4 days a week) to customer sites in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960570784