Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner, Permanent, £30000 - £35000, Charity
A large, national not for profit organisation with new refurbished offices in central Manchester.
This Finance Business Partner position has been created to provide extra commercial support to the wider business. Reporting into the Financial Controller, main duties include;
- detailed variance analysis with commentary
- regular meetings with budget holders to discuss discrepancies
- provide commercial insight and advice to key decision makers
- use excel to provide regular forecasts
- producing management account packs
In order to be considered for this position it is essential that you have completed similar duties to the above, ideally you will be CIMA/ACCA part qualified and working towards your final stages.
Experience in the charitable or not for profit sector would be advantageous.
There are a range of benefits that include;
- city centre location
- flexible working hours
- career progression
- study support
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81048798