Assistant Fund Manager/Team Leader - Wrexham
Job Title: Assistant Fund Manager - Help to Buy Scheme - Wrexham
Location: North Wales
Salary: Competitive plus bonus and excellent benefits
About the Assistant Fund Manager - Help to Buy Scheme - Wrexham Role
As the Assistant Fund Manager - Help to Buy Scheme - Wrexham you will be part of an exciting, growing organisation dedicated to supporting economic activity in Wales.
This is a new role, working under the direction of the Fund Managers, responsible for coordinating the day to day administrative and processing activities within a new team based in Wrexham.
You will ensure quality customer service is consistently delivered through effective processing of shared equity loan applications from application through to various post application scenarios, and will insure that internal targets and those of external stakeholders are met.
The fund is designed to Help to Buy & invest in new build properties in Wales.
As an Assistant Fund Manager - Help to Buy Scheme - Wrexham your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Performance Manage day-to-day team activities and drive the administrators to deliver excellent service to all customers and stakeholders whilst hitting minimum performance targets sets out in the Fund Management arrangement for the scheme.
- Recruitment and Line Management responsibility for staff and to provide training and guidance where required
- Keep up to date with all regulatory requirements from the OFT and, from 1 April 2014, the FCA for the operation of the fund’s consumer credit license and ensure the team comply with the operating guidelines. Ensure compliance with customer due diligence and money laundering regulations and facilitate training as necessary.
- Take responsibility for the liaison with the Communications Team in the preparation of marketing materials, web content, sponsorship and hospitality activities.
- Ensure rigorous Data Protection and Information Security standards are maintained by the team at all times.
- Ensure any requested reports are delivered on time and communicate accurate information for internal and external customers.
- Ensure that the CRM (or subsequent IT system) is updated to allow the recording of relevant information for both buyers and builders.
- Assist in arranging events promoting the scheme as needed.
- Ensure proactive communication with all purchasers, solicitors, developers and Welsh Government.
- Manage & compile statistical reports as required by the Fund Manager
- Co-ordinate for their Team to attend appropriate meetings, seminars and events
- Deputise for their Fund Managers in their absence
- Any other task defined by the Fund Managers to meet the operational needs of the department (this post will require occasional out of hours working).
If you are currently in a similar role within Banking or Financial Services this is the ideal next step in your career
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Assistant Fund Manager - Help to Buy Scheme - Wrexham:
- Experience of supervising day-to-day administration activities of a team.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Experience of working with mortgage products and related securities.
- Experience of Line Management in a performance management environment.
- A good understanding of the processes involved in home buying of affordable products.
- Ability to adhere to strict administrative procedures.
- Effective communicator maintaining manitaining a professional manner at all times
- Self starter, able to take initiative and motivate others in a target driven environment.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident in own decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work under pressure.
About the Company
Our client can offer a developed Banking offering supported by a strong bank with a great reputation for putting the Client first. The role offers great opportunities for personal development including mentoring/coaching junior members of staff and wide ranging internal exposure, and the role holder will have the ability to stretch & develop beyond the core role, in line with their career aspirations.
You will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Assistant Fund Manager - Help to Buy Scheme - Wrexham role or to apply send your CV now.