Business Analyst - Life & Pensions
Becoming a Business Analyst with Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist:
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to join one of our high performing project services teams. Based at one of key client's sites, you will gain excellent exposure to a wide range of stakeholders and thrive within a role in which you are constantly challenged and stimulated.
Previous experience of delivering regulatory change projects within the Financial Services Sector, highly desirable.
Excellent working environment including; easily accessible location and highly impressive offices/grounds, free onsite parking, restaurant and also use of onsite gym.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Instrumental in supporting the Business Analysis function within a project services environment, this role requires a strong, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven business analysis capabilities. Reporting to either a Senior Business Analyst or a Project Manager within Project Services, this individual will be responsible for delivering business analysis elements to ensure successful delivery of regulatory change and IT projects to agreed time, cost and quality standards. The individual must have a demonstrable ability to work across all levels of stakeholders and third parties within a commercial environment.
What you will do:
- Engagement with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements.
- Production of high/detailed level requirements and equivalent high/detailed level business solution design documentation to ensure completeness and coherence.
- Analysis of business issues and needs by using the appropriate business analysis methodologies and techniques in order to elicit the real business need behind problem statements and high level requirements
- Shaping, prioritisation and definition of the business requirements to provide best fit with system(s). functionality and delivery capability.
- Risk identification, documentation and impact assessment, including action mitigation.
- Planning/Facilitation/delivery of workshops from initial problem statements, requirements and data gathering through to implementation planning and delivery support.
Your experience will include:
- Strong Business Analysis experience (ideally from within Life & Pensions/Financial Services sector) with proven experience of delivering regulatory change and/or transformation projects.
- Experience of full project life cycle.
- Able to demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management both internally at all levels and with third parties.
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops.
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques (Waterfall, highly desirable).
About Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist
At Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist, we work in partnership with over 20 well known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. We're able to deliver complex processing while maintaining quality, and provide a wide range of services including underwriting, back office administration, claims management and technical support. We work with a number of notable clients such as Sun Life, Abbeylife and Royal London. You could too, if you join our talented financial services team here.
Life, Pensions & Specialist are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.