Data Cabling Engineer
Concept are currently recruiting for multiple Cabling Engineers across the UK. Up to £140 per day (Dependant on experience)
The role is field based involving direct customer contact for the installation and alteration of various IT related cabling. Engineers are expected to perform various projects, installation and/or deployments related tasks.
What we are looking for:
- A field engineer with a strong Cabling background - ideally on retail/data centre sites
- Engineers that have relevant experience with Copper, Cat5/6 and Fibre
- It would be advantageous if candidates could test, terminate and splice the above
- Full training would be provided if candidates do not have all the skills listed above
- Must have full UK driving licence
- Must be willing to use own transport for work (with room to carry a 4 step ladder)
- Engineers will be kept in regionalised schedules (up to 50 miles est)
- The engineer should have a ready and willing attitude to take everything in their stride and be customer focused together with:
- Complete flexibility, enthusiasm and positive commitment in your approach to work.
Basic hardware / configuration skills:
- A full UK Driving License with no more than 6 points.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal at all levels.
- And a willingness to take on any other duties as the company sees fit.
- IPAF (3A/3B)
- Asbestos Awareness
If interested please click apply or contact Chloe Moore ( / )