Spanish Speaking Accounts Administrator FTC
Spanish speaking Accounts Administrator (Accounts Receivable)
Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
30 hours per week
£18,000 - £19,000
Our client based in West Hull are looking for a Spanish speaking accounts receivable administrator to join their team for 1 year doing 30 hours per week. The client has European links and is looking to speak to candidates that are fluent in Spanish and confident in speaking with clients over-seas.
To qualify for this role you will be multi-lingual including previous experience and knowledge of working within a busy corporate environment.
The primary purpose of the role is to chase and receive in all payments from invoices when they're due. In addition, the following tasks are required as follows:
- Receiving payments for those accounts on the ledger
- To communicate with the markets in relation to any payment problems
- To investigate the credit history of a company wishing to open an account
- To post payments to the correct account and investigate any unidentified payments
- Ability to problem solve when there is an issue with an account
- Working within the guidelines of the European Credit Policy at all times
- Putting accounts on hold when required
- Previous sales ledger experience
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment business for the purpose of this position. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer. Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible so if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. **If you are currently registered Office Angels and interested in this role please do not apply, instead contact your consultant**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.