Financial Services Administrator
Our Client company are looking for an Administrator to join the Support Teams in several branches. This role will be suitable for someone who has a background as an administrator within the financial services industry, either working for an IFA or Insurance Company. You will have attention to detail, customer services and excellent communication skills. A working knowledge of IFA administration would be preferable.
The role requires an individual who is experienced in working to deadlines, prioritising workload, project management and providing a high level of customer service.
You will ideally have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working for an IFA or Insurance Company
- Suitable technical knowledge
- Education to A Level standard, with at least 5 GCSE’s, including Mathematics and English
- Computer literacy with the ability to use Microsoft Office and ideally have experience of using Enable/Fusion or Advisor Office.
- A current working knowledge of dealing with Pensions, Investments, Group Risk and Protection business
- Experience with providers such as Cofunds, FundsNetwork and Life Assurance companies
- CF1 or suitable industry qualifications
This role offers an impressive benefits package which includes:
- 23+ days holiday and the opportunity to increase with service years
- Company pension, life cover and health schemes
- 4 x Death in Service
An excellent opportunity for talented technicians looking for a new challenge.