Bradford City Centre
My client is a top 10 Yorkshire Firm with an excellent reputation in the market. They are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Bradford office to support two partners within the Education Department.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished secretary from either legal or professional services background. The candidate will have a good typing speed, and be able to get to Bradford City Centre.
Duties for a Legal Secretary include:
- Formatting tender documents
- Audio and copy typing
- Typing digital dictations including letters and file notes
- Diary management, travel arrangements including booking hotels, booking meeting rooms
- Managing expenses
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Scanning/binding documents
Personal specification for a Legal Secretary:
- Previous experience in a Secretarial role. Legal Secretarial experience preferred but not essential
- Good typing speed, ideally 60wpm+
- Experience with billing/processing expenses will be ideal.
Salary for Legal Secretary - £19,000 - £21,000 - Hours 9am-5:15pm
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications.