Morgan Hunt is working with one of the leading FE Colleges in Essex, to recruit a Lecturer in LLDD on a part-time on-going contract.
Working in the Learning & Difficulties department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
- Delivering LLDD
- Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
- Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
Benefits: The position boasts many benefits to the successful applicant
- Competitive rate of pay (£17-£27ph)
- Potential temp-to-perm opportunity
- CIPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working
Requirements: The successful candidate for this position will have:
- A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
- A recognized LLDD related qualification
- Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
- At least 2 years teaching experience minimum
- A current enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
If interested, please get in touch with the Education team at Morgan Hunt immediately by calling Coral on or send your CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role