Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Following the successful placement of a manager, our client has asked us to assist them with the search for more excellent staff members.
Working as part of a small engineering team you must have good interpersonal skills and be capable of working alongside others as well as working under your own initiative. The role is diverse and is ideally suited to someone ambitious and who is keen to develop their skill set working on bespoke equipment and systems specifically designed for the company’s processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The engineer will be responsible for the maintenance of the site equipment and systems in accordance with health and safety standards.
- Quick and effective reactive breakdown maintenance
- A proven history in a similar role
- Experience of methodical fault finding and focus under pressure.
- A keen interest in continued improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- Time served apprenticeship in a relevant engineering discipline
- Higher qualification such as C&G Level 3, NVQ Level 3, ONC/HNC
- A keen attitude with the ambition to make continuous improvements within the department and the company.