This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ambitions personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Our client based in Grantham is looking to hire an Administrator to join an established local company. Working for a large organisation you will be an integral part of the business assisting the Placement Team and be responsible for taking cases from the point of sale to completion, whilst ensuring there is a smooth process for each completion.
We are looking for a highly experienced professional Administrator with the ability to be able to understand the complex market of Bridging and Commercial Lending.
Your excellent communication and rapport building skills will help you communicate with introducers and clients. Building strong working relationships you will ensure that cases are dealt with in an appropriate and efficient manner from the start through to completion.
Using the relevant systems, you will be responsible for completing all the necessary documentation to a high standard and within agreed deadlines. Liaising with lenders and surveyors, you will ensure speed of processing.
You will ensure that the Case Management System is kept up to date and that the information is accurate and relevant at all times.
- · Ideally you will be CeMAP qualified or you will have previous experience of working within the Lending or Financial Services industry.
- · You must have previous administration experience with a good knowledge of MS Office 2000, MS Outlook and be able to use the internet as a tool for research and development activities
- · An excellent communicator; both in writing and orally
- · A methodical worker, you will be reliable with a high level of time management skills
- · You will be a team player; able to work with internal and external clients as well as being able to work under your own initiative
You will be able to work under pressure, whilst processing information quickly and correctly
- · Free car parking
- · 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- · 1 hour for lunch
- · On subsidised site canteen
- · Free fruit, tea and coffee
- · NEST pension
To apply, please contact Leanne on or email a CV to
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.