Marketing Assistant - Brentford - Duration 30/04/2018 - 31/10/2018 - Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Up to £33 per hour
Do you have internal Comms & Marketing experience?
Keen to work for a leading well known pharmaceutical organisation? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you.
- Support effective management of all Europe CGA channels including the intranet, Weekly Communicators' Update, General Manager newsletters, Quarterly recognition emails and monthly calls with the market-based communicator network. The post holder has responsibility for collating content from a network of contacts, editing copy, designing email templates, analysing metrics and making improvements.
- Support continuous and proactive optimisation of these same channels using feedback and metric analysis to inform future content and structure.
- Support increased regional external communications output including proactive and regular media coverage roundups to achieve full visibility of coverage throughout the region. This involves developing and maintaining strong relationships with market-based communicators. Also act as a credible and trusted point of contact for LOC communicators and regularly provide advice and technical support to them and other above country team members.
- Project management including responsibility for co-ordinating the regional communications plan for disclosing the company's transfers of value to health-care professionals, and other ad hoc projects as required.
- Team support: Providing general support for the Europe CGA team and VP, Europe CGA. This includes logistical support (including room booking, expenses and developing travel documents) and some diary management.
This position represents a great chance to widen your skill set and progress your career in a successful business.
If you are keen to apply, please send your CV immediately or get in touch for further information.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.