Vulcain Engineering Ltd is a consulting and engineering business operating out of its Stonehouse offices supporting customers across the UK and overseas.
We are now seeking a part-time Accounts Officer to join our team. Hours can be agreed to suit the individual.
The purpose of the Accounts Officer provides the focal point for all financial issues including invoicing, payments and financial reporting.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The Accounts Officer is responsible for preparing the payroll and maintaining accounts payable, managing accounts receivable, preparing financial statements and maintaining cash controls:
- Accounts payable
- Management of contractor payments
- Processing supplier invoices, reconciliations and journals
- Issuing receipts
- Accounts receivable
- Management of customer invoice cycle
- Management of debtors
- Reconciling the accounts payable
- Preparing journal summaries
- Financial Reporting
- Compilation of cash-flow forecast
- Compilation of debtor's reports
- Compilation of financial management reports on monthly and ad hoc bases
- Preparation of statutory annual reports
- Manage Bank Account
- Maintaining contact with bankers, investment managers, pension advisers and auditors
- Monitoring cash reserves and investments
- Preparing and reconciling bank statements
- Maintaining the computerised accounting system (Quickbooks)
- Maintaining financial files and records
Experience of working in a similar role and in Quickbooks is essential. We are looking for a proactive and responsible person who can own all aspects of the job. The role offers good career prospects as we are a growing company where the right person can shape their own future including moving on to more hours as the company expands.
Vulcain Offers: Up to £30k pro rata depending on skills and experience.
Job Type: Permanent and part-time (16 hours per week).
Job Location: Based in our offices in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
How To Apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter confirming your availability and desired working pattern.
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 30th May 2018
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960560512