Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
The British Business Bank is a unique and exciting new institution. Our objective is to make finance markets work better for UK small businesses. It was established in 2014 as a development bank for the UK managed independently from Government and under the governance of its own board of directors, with the aim of improving access to finance for small and medium sized businesses. We have around £4bn of capital resources and operate as a wholesale institution in a wide range of financial services markets ranging from bank lending to venture capital. Currently, we employ around 250 people, split between our two offices in London and our Sheffield office.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our Start Up Loans Company team, which is part of the British Business Bank.
The purpose of this role is to manage SULCo's in-house delivery team, The Hub, to achieve their annual targets and adopt best practices in supporting and assessing Start Up Loan applicants. You will monitor The Hub's customer pipeline to ensure sufficient applications to drive monthly and annual volume targets, with a specific focus on optimising conversion rates, ensuring lending within risk appetite, managing the average loan size and delivering a cost per loan in line with the annual budget.
To be considered for our Service Delivery Manager position, you will have the following Knowledge and experience:
- 5 - 8 years' experience managing teams of 6+, with strong track record in developing high-performing, target driven teams;
- Experience in a similar team, preferably in a retail lending environment, with evidence of exceeding objectives and performance targets;
- Strong track record of identifying and delivering operational improvements with measurable outcomes;
- Knowledge of the business finance and support landscape, with direct experience working Business Advisers a bonus;
- Strong understanding of financial services regulatory requirements (e.g. KYC, TCF, anti-money laundering, FCA guidelines on responsible lending etc.);
- Experience resolving customer issues and complaints.
Service Delivery Manager Benefits:
- 30 days holiday;
- Pension scheme (employer contributions 15%);
- Life assurance;
- Performance related bonus;
- Child care vouchers.
If you feel you are suitable for our Service Delivery Manager position, please apply now.
Service Delivery Manager, Operational Excellence Manager.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960563561