Backend Developer (NodeJS), £55,000 - £75,000 +Benefits, Central London
No nonsense, transparent lending. My client is a short term loan provider that's fully committed to treating their customers fairly at all times. With over 3,500 reviews on Trust Pilot they've scored a customer satisfaction rating of 94% for excellent / great service.
They've a team based in Estonia and an established office in Central London. They're looking to grow out the London team with some exceptional engineers. You'll be part of the London Digital squad sitting in the credit risk department.
- have in-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming
- have at least 3 years of experience in Agile software development
- have excellent analytical, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting skill
- be focused on output and quality and have a habit of documenting your work
- have very good spoken and written English skills
You should be able to demonstrate experience of working with:
- SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL)
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) and Model-view-controller (MVC)
- programming principles (Clean Code, Test Driven Development)
- have a good understanding of front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery) and testing principles
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960546353