Strip/Fit/Polish Technician - Days
At CarShop, we are absolutely committed to making sure our Colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements.
Our fantastic benefits package includes;
- A competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
- Opportunities for personal and career development
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Discounts on the High Street
- Discounts on Vehicles and Servicing
- Free parking on site
Let’s start with the facts
CarShop aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. We put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
Achieving this goal will help us maintain our position as the UK’s leading used car supermarket group. It will also enable us to set the standard by which all other motor dealerships and car supermarkets are measured. Established in 1999, CarShop have a £300 million annual turnover, 28,000+ annual retail sales, up to 5,000 cars in group stock at any one time, over 700 employees, 17 years of experience, 5 huge retail stores, and great ambition for continued innovation and success.
The job in a nutshell
This role is critical at CarShop because all the vehicles sold in stores have come through our busy, state-of-the-art preparation centre in Leighton Buzzard. CarShop Leighton Buzzard prepared over 44,000 cars in 2016 which contributed to our significant success.
You will undertake all strip and fit repair work (internal and external) on all makes and models of vehicles in a safe and economical manner to the highest possible standard.
This shift is working from 6am to 6pm on a 4 day on/off basis
What you will be doing
- Ability to conduct repair work on a range of makes and models
- Effectively communicate with fellow Colleagues
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Regularly cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Ability to maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Ensure the quality of work is maintained to a consistent high standard
What we expect from you
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Desirable - Suitable and relevant qualifications
- Full UK/EU Driving Licence
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
CarShop is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80897842