Our client has a diverse range of businesses operating in various sites throughout the UK. Their business has evolved through organic growth and acquisition. The finance team is currently going through a period of change and have an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to take ownership of a business within the group and drive improvements.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this jobs main duties will include;
· Preparation of management accounts.
· Preparation of weekly profit reports.
· Provide detailed analysis on overheads within the business.
· Build and maintain working relationship with Managing Director and drive change throughout the business.
· Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be a newly qualified accountant. Qualified by experience candidates may also be considered. You will be comfortable in dealing with operations and business stakeholders. You will be comfortable working as part of a team, have an inquisitive attitude and be keen to progress within a growing organisation.