Our Client are a highly sought after Consumer Goods Company based in Northumberland who are looking for an E-Commerce Executive to join their team.
The role of the E-Commerce Executive will be to support the current team in managing dedicated retail sales channels and drive sales and profit. This candidate will be playing a key role by optimizing sales and profitability through clear commercial planning and strategy.
- Manage, monitor and drive day to day sales & profit.
- Negotiating fees and working closely with key third party sales personnel.
- Provide insight, leadership and co-ordination of internal functions.
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and buying team to ensure sales plan and optimal stock are aligned.
- Develop promotional plans in close collaboration with the marketing team, ensuring optimal pricing and maximizing ROI.
- Manage all sales avenues to receive maximum visitors and high conversion rates.
- Contribute to the creative ideas of the department and take initiative to bring new campaigns, promotions, & ideas to the business.
- Use all appropriate tools within budgets to manage PPC campaigns.
- Work closely with brand and graphics design team to ensure all assets are fit for purpose and deliver brand objectives
- Managing all SEO, ensuring all copy & content for product pages is optimum.
- Assist in conducting online and offline market & customer research
- Monitor and track competitor activity and pricing
In return for your hard work and dedication, this company offers an excellent package including 31 days' holiday allowance and free parking. There are plenty of progression opportunities and training available.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the role. Please apply immediately.