Fantastic opportunity for a Part or Newly Qualified Accountant to join a large manufacturing business based in North Derbyshire. You will work in a smaller sub-team which is part of a large finance function, allowing you to gain excellent exposure while still having the opportunity to progress your career.
This opportunity will suit those who are at finalist level of CIMA / ACCA or newly qualified. The role will combine management accounts with business partnering, where you'll support operational stakeholders to help them understand the financial implications behind their business decisions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Take ownership of the monthly management accounts production for your division
- Operational KPI reporting for senior managers
- Production of budgets and forecasts with analysis in to any variances
- P & L analysis and review
- Cost analysis
- Partner with the wider business to help them understand the financial implications behind business decisions
- Supporting with month-end process (accruals, prepayments, journals)
- CIMA / ACCA Part or Newly Qualfiied (if Part Qualified, you'll need to be actively studying to complete your qualification for succession planning reasons)
- Strong management accounting experience