Senior Service Desk Analyst - Knutsford
Are you an experienced and highly organised service delivery practitioner?
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to join the UK's leading distributor of electrical equipment as a Senior Service Desk Analyst in Knutsford.
You'll be working for £1.2 billion turnover group of companies who currently employ over 4,500 people across the country. Their reputation is unrivalled in their marketplace and they pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
As a Senior Service Desk Analyst, you'll be based at their Head Office in Knutsford and will become a key part of their Systems and Procedures Department.
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for both Company bespoke computer systems and packaged software
- Acting as a professional role model for Service Desk Analysts and being their initial point of escalation
- Acting as the point of escalation for Major Incident Management
- Analysing Service Desk trends and progressing appropriate improvements
- Assisting with the management of supplier partners
- Participating in project related activities as and when required
You will receive the necessary skills, knowledge and training you need to become successful within the company. They also provide plenty of opportunities to progress.
You will receive an initial starting salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience), plus:
- A lucrative annual bonus
- Free lunches at the on-site canteen
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
- Free car parking
As a Senior Service Desk Analyst, you should have your ITIL foundation certification (as a minimum) and be:
- Experienced in IT service delivery
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Motivated towards continual process improvement
- A good communicator
- Able to deliver exceptional customer service
- A skilled problem solver
- Able to motivate and coach colleagues
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, apply today to find out more!