Senior Client Partner
Join Chess Digital and help transform leading organisations around the UK. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The Senior Client Partner is accountable for driving incremental sales on existing assigned accounts and will work under the direction of the Head of Commercial Consultancy at our Paisley or Edinburgh offices.
Officially #1 - The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For 2018
Chess are one of the UK’s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital solution providers,helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are also extremely proud to have been placed 1st in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2018 after 9 consecutive years in the top 100.
"a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer"
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- The Senior Client Partner is accountable for driving sales on both new and existing assigned accounts, improving sales efficiency by meeting and exceeding sales and revenue targets.
- The Senior Client Partner will work collaboratively with the Consultancy Team to identify profitable sales objectives for their accounts, new business and tender opportunities.
- The Senior Client Partner will play a proactive role in collaborating with the Head of Commercial Consultancy in account planning including defining an account strategy, Year-on-Year sales growth expectations for Development and Support work, and taking a proactive role in driving net new business throughout the year.
- The Senior Client Partner is expected to stay close to the delivery status and challenges of their sales as they maintain healthy relationships with client stakeholders.
- The Senior Client Partner will remain connected with Development and Product counterparts and provide support from a relationship perspective, as needed.
- The Senior Client Partner will originate and close net new sales, renewals, top-ups and/or extensions.
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong Microsoft expertise and has sold Microsoft based applications and solutions.
- Proven capability to building/managing Client relationships.
- Contract management, negotiations and financial management.
- Solid understanding of Digital Technology and its impact on business and applications.
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers.
- Proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive experience in sales, relationship management and account management in the IT services industry.
Package Details: Digital Account Manager
Basic salary:£35,000 - £40,000 p.a depending on experience.
OTE: Additional £20,000 p.a. (Uncapped Commission).
Bonus:Discretionary bonus based on company performance.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits - where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, we offer free food each day for breakfast club (and lunch at certain sites) and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, walking.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
"Play Your Part"
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that "if you’re not growing, we’re not growing".
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.