The Product Manager will manage the end to end product life cycle supporting NPD, marketing analysis, marketing communication strategy and delivery and defining routes to market.
Our client is an goods supplier organisation supporting businesses and consumers - they have a strong foot hold in the UK with new channels developing to continue business expansion. The Product Manager role will be based at the head office in Maidenhead.
The Product Manager role be part of an established marketing function and will manage the full marketing mix for the category and driving NPD, key responsibilities include:
- Developing the marketing strategy, defining routes to market and supporting sales / account teams
- Supporting NPD, looking at future developments and launching new product concepts
- Analysis of current product portfolio
- Analysis of market and competitors
- Create collateral and sales support tools
To be right for the Product Manager role you will have a track record in a product or brand marketing role with strong insight and analytical skills. You will have defined marketing communications and worked within a product driven business.
Salary on offer is up to £40,000 plus benefits