Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with Macclesfield leading financial advice practice. Our client has notified us of a brand new role, as they are looking to expand their support team.
- Conducting relevant research in respect of funds and financial products
- Identifying and providing suitable solutions for clients
- Ensuring new business is submitted correctly
- Producing suitability reports
- Recording relevant accurate data on back office system in line with company procedures
- Team Player
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- Show initiative/problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organisational skills to a high level.
- Client focussed.
- Competent in letter writing skills (high quality level of grammar and spelling).
- Must be able to recognise and understand Paraplanning processes.
- Must have experience in writing Suitability Reports.
- Has a good knowledge and understanding of the finance industry and the compliance requirements.
- Must have a knowledge of back office systems, Intelligent Office preferred.
- Must be Level 4 Diploma qualified or on the way to becoming qualified.
For more information, please contact Samuel Groom at Reward Recruitment.