Doorman - 5 star hotel
Doorman - 5 star hotel - £17400 plus cash tips
Our client is a stunning 5 star hotel nestled in the Berkshire countryside. They have a Michelin star restaurant, a brasserie restaurant as well as a lounge offering superb afternoon teas, a bar and a beautiful spa.
They are looking for a Doorman to join their team.
The ideal Doorman will have:
- Good customer service experience in either retail, hotels or any type of business where exceptional customer service is needed
- A hotel background is not essential. The most important thing is to be friendly and personable as you are the face of the hotel being the first person guests meet
- Well presented
- A desire to provide a top level of customer service at all times
- Own car as the hotel is not on a public transport route and you need a driving licence to park guests cars
The role includes:
- Welcoming guests on arrival and making them feel at home
- Parking cars and retrieving them for guests
- Maintain cleanliness and order on the driveway
- Have good knowledge of the area
- Deliver and collect luggage
- Loading and unloading luggage
- Buggy transfers
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic and prestigious hotel chain. Call today or send your CV.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
We will try to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful at this stage.