ITO Security Officer and Change Manager
Role: ITO Security Officer and Change Manager
A market leading software house are looking to appoint a new ITO Security Officer and Change Manager for their Luton Based Office to Monitor and maintain IT Security and associated compliance.
When you start the role, you can expect to:
- Be responsible for improving security practices by the client and customer to ensure that good industry practice is observed and delivered, including the documentation and promotion of security awareness.
- Take responsibility for the Change Management process (as per ITIL).
- Accountability for the delivery of standard methods, processes and procedures in the control of all IT changes.
We are looking for an ITO Security Officer and Change Manager who has the following Skills:
- Knowledge and experience in leading small change within an IT environment
- ITIL foundation qualified
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to make decisions and drive solutions
This is a mature working environment which changes quickly and is growing. You can expect to benefit from:
- Match up to 5% pension on employer side
- Lifestyle & childcare vouchers
- Private medical & Life Insurance
- Comprehensive opt in benefits
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003