Year 1 Teacher
An excellent Primary school in Middlesbrough is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and high achieving Year 1 teacher to join their school in September 2018.
- Year 1 Teacher
- £90-£160 pay per day (negotiable due to experience)
- Long term & full time position
- September 2018
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Primary teacher who has high expectations of themselves and their students. You will be able to confidently and independently plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons that focus on progressing students through informative and engaging class work. You will also need to be able to work as part of a team and will need to be confident whilst speaking with parents and external agencies.
Ideally you will be confident in teaching the core subjects and will feel passionate about extending pupil's academic abilities. You will be working closely with ambitious and hard-working staff who will offer support and advice. This school is located closely to public transport links so the school is easily accessible. Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) and UK experienced Overseas Trained Teachers are encouraged to apply too.
If you are an experienced and confident Year 1 teacher who is looking for an excellent position local to the Middlesbrough area, then please apply with an up-to-date CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81029838