Claims Administrator- Manchester- Competitive Salary + Benefits
MBA are working alongside a global claims management company whose vision is to be the world's leading provider of claim services, business process outsourcing, and consulting solutions.
Their employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience they serve. They look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets they serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when their clients need us most.
After all, at the end of the day they are in business to help people
We are looking for a Claims Administrator to join our property team in Manchester.
It would be fantastic if you have previous experience within claims!
- Taking First Notification of Loss for High Net Worth Claims
- Dealing with telephone queries, day to day within agreed service criteria.
- Processing invoices, both interim and finals, referring where necessary.
- Reviewing cases and workflow in a proactive manner and taking action to move claim forward (referring where necessary)
- Dealing with and liaising with insurers and policy holders as appropriate.
- Booking High Net Worth adjusters for site visits
If you are looking for a company which will help YOU to achieve your career goals in a busy yet stress free environment then this is the place for you!
We pride ourselves on our approach to work and our connection with our clients and customers - we are an extension to our clients business, and have earned their trust to represent them with the best people in the business
We work alongside some of the biggest companies in the world - over 42% of our clients are Fortune 500 companies - and our portfolio continues to grow!
In return for your hard work and dedication we will:
- Give you 22 days holidays (+ all bank holidays!)
- Pay for you to gain professional qualifications - CII, CILA, Dip CII
- Pay overtime for any additional hours worked
- Give you access to additional benefits such as pension & childcare vouchers
2018 is going to be an exciting year for us, with new clients and new opportunities globally, why not come and join us and see where your career can take you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81033412