Senior Finance Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Finance Analyst to join of one of the top global animal health company to prepare the Budgeting, Forecasting, Analysis and Management Reporting activities for markets in the UK Cluster. The Senior Analyst will work closely with the in-market finance leads and the CoE Sr. Manager to provide finance support for the commercial business.
- Responsible for the preparation of the budget and forecast supporting the in-market finance lead and providing analysis including analysis on revenue, profitability, growth, and other drivers that helps drive finance decision support to the business.
- Investigate variance analysis and provide explanations, in addition to assisting the market finance leads in the preparation of the key drivers for the financial performance.
- Responsible for the preparation of management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas.
- Routine communication with the in-market finance leads and supervisor relating to financial close, issues and deliverables and supporting requests in a timely manner.
- Responsible for performing ad hoc analysis and special projects
- Responsible for the monthly close activities for the markets where there is no in market finance resources
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Team, Shared Services Team and other finance team members to ensure continuity of business knowledge and execution of the responsibilities related to planning and budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting.
- Entry level position looking for an experience in a fast - paced corporate environment
- Exhibit strong ability to interact with customers and satisfy their individual needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills with all levels of management and the ability to engage remotely with Senior Business leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work in a matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders
- Highly developed communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to prepare, Executive-level presentations.
- Understanding of financial planning processes, procedure, accounting process and internalDecision support experience in different aspects of financial management including financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics.
- Working knowledge of Anaplan, SAP, Hyperion Financial Management and/ or Essbase is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in US GAAP is a plus.
- Ability to identify business issues and opportunities through financial analysis and reporting.
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines (operating plan, forecasting and month-end close activities).
- Analytical and solution oriented to resolve complex issues, with attention to detail.
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Microsoft Office capabilities, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.