CER are looking for a committed and enthusiastic teacher of Economics preferably with a second subject, to work within a vibrant, highly motivated and successful Business Studies curriculum area. This will be a fixed term contract in the first instance with the potential to become permanent.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to raise attainment, innovating in the classroom to inspire and motivate students
- Have high standards and strong classroom management skills
- Have a passion for economics and excellent subject knowledge beyond the curriculum
- The ability to teach at A 'level and be committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential
The school is an 11-18 mixed, multi-cultural comprehensive school. They are an Investors in People school and professional development is at the heart of their work. They have high expectations for the achievement from all of their students and prioritise progress and growth.
Their latest Ofsted report validates this sentiment with the school continuing to be judged as securely Good.
"The atmosphere is calm and orderly. Pupils have high aspirations and work hard". Ofsted
The continual professional development of all staff is a priority and they maintain their performance and practice in a number of ways:
- Professional Development CPD sessions on Learning and Teaching
- DLTS (Department Learning Teaching Sessions)
- MLDP (Middle Leader Development Programme)
If this sounds like a position that motivates you then please apply by calling or emailing Jayde @ CER.